Lined with sturdy cotton canvas, each unique pouch is created from overdyed vintage cotton sari and held together by a white cross-stitched pattern. The overdye process transforms the material into vibrant unified textiles by adding a layer of colored dye and preserving traces of the original pattern below. The large pouch can function as a sleeve to transport your laptop to and from work. The small size is perfect to store makeup, a cellphone or important receipts.
- Handmade by an Artisan in Ajmer, India
- Dimensions: Large - 11"h x 16"w, Small - 7"h x 10"w
- Overdye color: Black; patterns will vary.
- Vintage sari material may contain small imperfections or patchwork, enhancing the character, charm, and story of each piece.
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
- Spot clean only